TEXTURE GLOSS UNDONE DEFINITION
Enhance waves, curls and texture while controlling frizz and bringing moisture and gloss to dry, brittle ends. Texture Gloss is enhanced with AG’s Sea Complex, an infusion of three naturally texturizing seaweed extracts plus nourishing seaberry oil, to provide touchable hold.
Hold Factor: 2.5/5
Emulsify product in hands and apply to dry, styled hair. Add piecey definition and control to wavy or curly hair, twist and scrunch straight hair to get a tousled effect or apply specifically to dry ends for added gloss.
- Giant sea kelp – high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
- Bladderwrack seaweed – rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwrack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
- Irish moss – contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse seaweed – rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine which strengthen hair and protect from damage.
- Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) – rich in Vitamin A & E that help nourish and strengthen hair.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Vitamin E – conditions and strengthens hair.
- Plant-derived glyceryl stearate – adds texture and is a natural emulsifier.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Stearate, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Corn Starch Modified, Glycol distearate, Polysorbate 20, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Lecithin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-25, PEG-45M, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 16035 (Red 40), Fragrance (Parfum).